Date / Time:
- Washington DC: 16.05.2017, 17:00 (5pm)
- Houston: 16.05.2017, 16:00 (4pm)
- UTC: 16.05.2017, 21:00 (9pm)
See the entire program here
#IFMAFMCC #WorldFMDay 2017 #LiveSlot1713 “Partnering for Excellence” by Mike Petrusky
“Facility Managers & Industry Partners Collaborate to Elevate the FM Community” live from USA
This session will help facility managers find the most effective ways to leverage industry resources to grow in their career and elevate the FM community by building their personal network, expanding their professional knowledge base, and delivering innovative solutions to their organization. It is essential that we build a culture of collaboration and challenge the status quo to achieve workplace success in today’s evolving marketplace. With the ever-changing landscape of new products, services, and technology-driven offerings, facility managers are at risk of being overwhelmed and paralyzed by options. FMs must learn to evaluate available resources, present them to leadership, and implement the right solutions with the support of a trusted community of colleagues and partners.
- Attendees will learn how to build or expand their personal network in the FM community and to leverage connections to advance their careers and elevate the FM profession.
- Attendees will learn how both IFMA colleagues and industry-partners are essential when expanding their knowledge base for managing complex problems in their organization.
- Attendees will learn how to evaluate and implement innovative solutions in the workplace by leveraging relationships with industry resources and product experts.
- Attendees will gain confidence and improve their ability to curate information and deliver a compelling story to the C-Suite.
Mike Petrusky is an FM innovator at Kayrell Connections and the founder of DC-based marketing agency Kayrell Solutions. He has a passion for elevating the FM profession, and to that end, Mike is the host of “The Facility Management Innovator Podcast” on iTunes. He has served in a variety of leadership roles at the Capital Chapter of IFMA and his marketing expertise, combined with experience engaging with facility practitioners, uniquely positions Mike to help organizations deliver workplace innovation to the facility management community.
The Session is proudly presented by
World FM Day 2017 – The FMCC Event Team:
Ondrej Strup, IFMA Fellow – FMCC Board Member as Secretary
Teena Shouse, IFMA Fellow – FMCC Baord Member as President-Elect
David Reynolds – FMCC STAG 1st Co-Chair and Podcast & Audio Coordinator
Joshua Amos – Component Liaison at IFMA
Markus Groll – FMCC Board Member as 1st Vice President & STAG Liaison
Stephen Brown – Past FMCC Membership Coordinator
Thanks to the FMCC Sponsors:
This post is powered by IFMA, FMCC & FMCC STAG Team. If you have any question about the FMCC STAG Team or sponsor opportunities drop a line to Markus Groll or David Reynolds and also note our upcoming events @ http://fmcc.ifma.org/events/upcoming-Events